Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You Tube

Still zipping away trying to catch up on the assignments...just got to You Tube. I'd never actually gone to the site before until 15 minutes ago. Sure, people have sent me links to certain videos but that's as close to You Tube as I'd ever been. AND I finally saw 'Fish Story' which I've been hearing about for months now.

Thoughts.....
It looks like I could get lost in there forever with so much to seek & find. After 'Fish Story' ended I scanned the page to see what else was up and there was a Tori Amos clip so You Tube is cool in my book! NO, there was no pun intended.

Onto the next assignment.....must hurry.


10 minutes have passed. I had to watch the Tori clip which has now inspired me to attempt embedding the clip. fingers crossed.........go, Pip, go!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Oooh, the Tori clip is cool.