Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More testing to go

I just saw a couple of mistakes in the posting I did through ZOHO. Time to see if the changes made in ZOHO carry over into my blog. Back in a moment....please hold.

Nope. I changed the title and one of the words in the post itself. Although the changes took hold in ZOHO, they didn't transfer into Blogger. SO, I suppose the options are to update the info in Blogger 'Edit Posts' OR delete the post in Blogger and resend the corrected version from ZOHO. Whatever! I'm liking ZOHO.

I've been sitting here for at least 45 minutes and am really getting carried away learning about ZOHO Writer. That's just one of many possibilites to choose from. I'm really excited about the 'Sites 4 Students' assignment because I finally see options that are useful (no offense to the Twitter fans!). At least half of the sites listed in the assignment sound interesting to me so I'll be checking those out next. So much information to absorb. =)

No comments: