Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Library Thing

I'm attempting to speed through the assignments and catch up before the deadline. Because of the 'speed' factor I'm unable to spend as much time investigating each subject which means my knowledge is pretty limited on 'Library Thing'. BUT I definitely plan on going back to check it out more since it looks like something I'd actually get into. Considering I'm trying to keep track of all the books I'm reading this is perfect!

If all goes well, the HTML code I paste in after this will show some of the titles from 'my library'....crossing fingers.........
DARN IT!!!!!!!! I pasted the code but came up with an error when I clicked on 'Publish Post'. Here's the first part of the error. Any thoughts?????? I'm probably missing something obvious.
"ERROR
Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tags cannot enclose tags script language="javascript"

one more try....
YES! It was something simple. I was pasting the code into my post while in 'Compose' instead of the tab 'Edit Html'.

No comments: