Monday, November 12, 2007

RSS Roadblock

SO, I was ahead of the game until I got to the RSS assignment. It went swimmingly enough until near the end and then I got stuck. The assignment said "4. Add a subscription to one or more of the library blogs listed with Matt’s presentation." Hmmmm...I tried 3 sites and none of them let me subscribe. 3 strikes, I was out.

Here I was thinking I was doing something wrong when in fact, I found out today that not all of the sites listed under that link are available to subscribe to. Well, unless you use the handy-dandy site that http://plentyofperseverance.blogspot.com/ writes about. Thanks by the way. I wanted to get hooked up to The Stranger homepage and now I can! My only issue with RSS Feeds now is that even though I've only subscribed to 5 sites I'm already overwhelmed with new material to check out. Ugh.

I stumbled a bit, have picked myself back up, wiped the dirt off my bum and am ready to move onto Flickr. Maybe I'm being too optimistic?

2 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

not at all overly optimistic -- you get 3 outs per inning and 9 innings before the fat lady sings -- you got plenty of game left!

bc

krl2pt0 said...

hey info-v:

just checking in, looking forward to hearing more from you...

bc